Thursday 24 May 2012

Introducing Dulce

I consider myself a generally happy person, I mean aren't most people.

I have other blogs and a website and friends, but with a breakup of epic proportions still in my rear view, I am finding hard to manage.

It was a good relationship that lasted for almost 6 years and though we are still friends and the breakup is still fresh and though I am ok with my new found singledom, I am having mini bouts of meltdown status.

So enter this blog, a place to vent and rant and cry if needs be away from the eyes of my friends and family, who will just ask if i'm ok. Though I appreciate their kindness and attention, I hate it.

I hate everyone looking at me, wondering when I am going to explode.

So here I am, rambling and muttering, just trying to find a way to cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment