I appear to be very on edge at the moment. I am heading to a party and I fear there will be awkwardness. I hope not. I really hope. I havent done anything to warrant it.
Saturday, 27 July 2013
I started this blog last year as a venting/coping tool then lost the connection and subsequently forgot.
My counsellor tells me that venting is a good form of expression. To let out all the bad stuff and breathe.
With the type of over analysing constantly firing brain I have, I've discovered this is true. I have been discovering a lot about myself recently that I never really thought was my thing but is.
With that my issues are simple and are the following
Mood disorder with fluctuates between happy and sad but isn't Bi polar but on the spectrum
I also have an issue with impulse control. I put myself in situations I am uncomfortable with some times to shock myself. Thats how they do it right?
So venting will happen. You've been warned.
Tuesday, 29 May 2012
People are really pushing my buttons today, I feel like I will explode.
I have to go to visit family at the weekend, and though I LOVE my family, they don't get me, try to change me and can be quite condescending at times.
I am trying to organise a big drink fest for Sunday Night, This Monday in Ireland is a Bank holiday which means no work.
Hopefully I will be able to gather up some peeps, As I will definitely be in need of a BIG drink.
Friday, 25 May 2012
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
7. Been to Disneyland
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightening storm
15. Adopted a child
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
92. Joined a book club
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
99. Been stung by a bee
There is actually a few more on this I would like to do.
How many have you done.
Thursday, 24 May 2012
So on Thursdays in work the boss hoovers. This in itself is fairly inocuous.
Everyone just does around their desks and he does the rest.
Now today is very hot in Ireland. I know shocker. So we asked to leave it because the heat and the noise is too much.
That was a no.
So now im standing outside until its finished, while my lunch is going cold. Can't eat with the buzzing.